Mar 16, 2008
Spring Break
Well Spring Break has come to an end for Zack and I we are returning to classes tomorrow. It seemed like a long week for me between working lots of overtime and getting over the flu. I can't believe how fast this semester has gone by, we only have about 6 weeks left. Then it will be summertime. I only wish that I did not have to work during the summer or at least on weekends so we could get out more, but it will come in time. The adventure for our spring break was driving to Downey Idaho yesterday to check out Downata Hot Springs, unfortunately it was closed and we did not bring our swimming clothes it was very spur of the moment. It only took a couple of hours to get up there so when we have a free Saturday we might go up. We are looking forward to celebrating Easter with everyone and celebrating our Savior. We are really looking forward to the Lore party next Saturday and the Olympics along with the annual Easter Egg Hunt put on by my Grandma, and having dinner with the Ludlow's and my Mom and the rest of the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment