May 13, 2008
What was I thinking?
Well I registered for summer semester a couple weeks ago and decided to take 3 classes thinking that they were all going to be 12 weeks long. Which I was thinking was no big deal because a regular semester is 15-16 weeks after Spring Break. Well I looked a little closer today and I signed up for 1 12 week course, one 6 week course and one 8 week course. Luckily the 8 week course does not start until June 9th, so all 3 classes will only overlap from June 9th to June 20th. Luckily we don't have any children right now to make things more interesting. I figure I might as well have summers like this while I am able to and remember that it helps me get through faster. So if anyone out there is trying to get ahold of me and I don't respond back quickly this is why!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Luck....summer courses usually keep you pretty busy. I want to go back to school in the fall...hopefully that will work out.
Post a Comment