Aug 24, 2008
Back to Work
I had this past week off work and had a great time with my family. Every day I did something with someone and enjoyed myself. I had a lot of firsts this past week, first time throwing a surprise (well not so much surprise) birthday party for Zack, which was a lot of fun, too bad I spend most of it freaking out. First time meeting Serenity, who is such a cute girl, first time getting a pedicure, I decided I really like the way my toes look painted, first time in years that my hair is above or about at my shoulders. But tomorrow I go back to work. This will be a long week I can tell that already, starting a night class two nights a week and having to get up earlier than 8 or 9 every day.....well back to normal life....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you get a haircut???
Post a Comment