Jan 28, 2009

Hello

Okay so Zack and I are still here. We just have started another semester at Weber State, thus no posts. My classes are much more demanding and so are Zack's. He is in his final math class, as far as we know, and really wants to do well and pass. It takes a lot of his time and my communications class and child development class have a lot of outside work and tons of reading. We do have some fun things coming up though. Jenelle and Chris are getting married this Saturday YEAH! We get to watch Charley for a week while they are on their honeymoon. We are looking forward to it. I took the week off, and maybe it will give us more of an idea of what kids are all about. We also have tickets to the Draper Temple Open house and are really excited to go. Hopefully I will get some cute pics at Jenelle and Chris' wedding and post them this weekend.
Till then....

8 comments:

Jessica Brunson said...

See you soon. Two more days!

AmyJane said...

so When ya going to the open house??? were going too!!!!!

Ludlows said...

We are going on Monday Feb. 9th during the day, when are you going?

Betsy said...

Is this the same Jenelle from high school that I know?

Ludlows said...

Yes it is! It turned out to be a good day, things were really pretty. I did not get any pics of her and Chris but my sister in law did and I am sure I can steal some from her blog when she posts them.... is that okay Jess?

Jessica Brunson said...

How's the Charley-sitting going? I can't wait to see some pics of all the fun things you guys do this week.

Jessica Brunson said...

How did things go with Charley last week?

Jess said...

that is funny because I was thinking about how you wanted to go as a family. while we were there. We would love to go to the temple with you. That stupid credyt card machine.