Zack and I had a very busy very fun weekend. We did so much this weekend, yet we did not do homework or housework. HM MM maybe that is one reason the weekend was so fun. It started out Friday night. Mat and Jessi asked if we wanted to get together and play games so they came over and we plated The Farming Game. It is like adult monopoly. Another favorite thing we did was go to Wiseguys Comedy Club on Saturday night with Mike and Amy. It was a lot of fun to get out and have a date! We played pinochle and I really need some more practice! Hint Hint! :) Sunday was probably the best day out of the weekend. My younger brother David became an Elder! My Dad ordained him and it was great seeing Zack stand in the circle and be part of such a big step in my brother's life. We are so proud of you and your choices David.
3 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a fun weekend, I try to never do housework on the weekends!
I didn't know that David was getting ordained as an Elder, well I guess Jeb was sick so we probably wouldn't of been able to make it any way, but I feel bad.
OH JEss i do too i didnt know!! Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment