Mike and Amy invited us to go golfing so we made it a double date. I had never been golfing before, besides miniature golf and I had a horrible score. Lucky for me Amy and Mike said that they first time you go you don't have to keep score, so I didn't. We played 9 holes at Eagle Lakes in Roy, but Zack and I only got through 7 because of time. I learned that I don't hate golf, but I definitely don't like it as much as Zack. Thanks for the double date guys!! We love hanging out with you!
5 comments:
Way too fun! There are a group of children signed up for golf here and I'm thinking of signing Rachel up too. So maybe in a couple of years you two can play each other.
Thats funny
1 lol love it!
It was fun, thanks for going with us!
Sounds like fun!
ha ha! Fun stuff! I haven't played golf in years, but I did win "the most golf balls in the water award" once! Did you know they make floating golf balls? I highly recommend one!
Post a Comment