This is our current garden. The pumpkins are taking over everything. We have cut them back twice and they keep coming back. The plant has even spread onto the cement. Hopefully we will get lots. We already have 4 that are orange.

Our pumpkin patch!

The biggest pumpkin in our patch, and it is only September.
2 comments:
I told Serenity that you guys are coming to our house for Christmas. She said, "yah...will they bring Liza?" I let her know that Liza has to stay home...and she is still excited for uncle shaunna and aunt zack to come for Christmas. (yes, she still mixes up the aunt and uncle...ON PURPOSE, she thinks its funny!) By the way....we had a great time at the rodeo and now Serenity wants to be a cowgirl when she grows up.
Hey i'm So jealouse of your pumkins!:) I love you and i miss youso much i cant wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment