I cannot believe my baby is 4 years old. Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday he was born, but at the same time it feels as if he has been part of our family forever. To celebrate Zack and I decorated his door with balloons that would fall on him when he woke up in the morning. He loved it! I accidentally had my camera on still pictures instead of video mode so I wasn't able to record the live action. He continued to play with those balloons all day. I took the day off work so we could do whatever he wanted. We played at the park, played at home and just had a good time together. We made a simple cake together, and Warren got to pick out the frosting, and the decorations he wanted. He chose edible eyeballs to make a monster cake. For his birthday we got him, his own camping and hiking gear. He was there when we picked it out several weeks before, and continually asked to use his drinking backpack and sleeping bag. Even though he knew what he was getting he was still so excited. Before his birthday we had Grandma and Grandpa McQuivey over for dinner and cake to sing, and the day of his birthday Grandma and Grandpa Ludlow, and Uncle Mark came to celebrate. We took them to Angie's for dinner then they came back to our house so Warren could play with the teeball set they gave him. Overall it was a great day for our little man. Warren you are such a happy, fun, loving boy. You love animals, being outside, doing whatever your dad is doing, and you are learning so much. I am so happy that you are my son and will love you FOREVER!





 |
| Warren loved the ballons! |
 |
| His "drinking backpack." |
 |
| Playing with his tee-ball set from Grandma and Grandpa Ludlow |
No comments:
Post a Comment